I'm Kasey Willson.
I'm a Mumma, Wife, Naturopath, Podcast Host and all round lover of nature, soaking up sunshine and playing barefoot on the grass.
But I haven't always been the picture of health...
...my mid to late teens were filled with ‘all nighter’ celebrations, vodka cruisers and hangover fast food. No surprises, this party girl lifestyle took on a toll on my health, but it was also the turning point of my life!
Natural medicine inspired me to change my ways, so much so I graduated as a Naturopath and at the age of 22 I began helping other gals rediscover what balanced hormones felt and looked like.
Fast forward to 2018, mummahood was added to my bio and my passion for helping other women prepare for a conscious conception, healthy pregnancy and baby life blossomed.
Otherwise you can find me playing in the sunshine, harvesting our homegrown goodies, in the kitchen whipping up nourishing dishes, or on a fam bam camping adventure.
In my solo creative space, you'll find me retreating with a herbal cuppa and square of super bitter dark choccie, dreaming up new ways of empowering Mumma's and Mumma's-to-be.
1. I'm a farm girl at heart. I grew up on Kangaroo Island (country South Australia) & my happiest days were spent rounding up the cows on horseback. That and climbing trees.
2. I'm an introvert who craves some creative alone time. Give me paper and pencils and I'll be day dreaming for hours.
3. My now hubby Tom proposed in stunning Byron Bay and two years later, we headed back and made it official under a big Fig Tree, looking out over the coast.
4. Although I love to sing and boogie, you may need earplugs if I get really into the vocals.
5. I avoid watching the news, to protect my adrenals. Give me an inspiring or educational doco, or a 'happy funny movie' any day.
6. The first thing I do every morning is walk outside and soak up the sunshine and ground myself on our back lawn. Best way to start the day!
7. Yep, I do enjoy a sneaky almond milk piccolo once in a while :)
I've been in the trenches, experienced the miscarriage, struggled with pregnancy nausea and felt the pain of a posterior birth. Now what lights me up is sharing my story, how I overcame challenges and empowering other Mumma's-to-be to feel confident, at ease and excited about their own journey into motherhood.
Head over to check out the detox, hormone balancing, fertility, pregnancy and mummahood support I have for you. Plus you can pick up nutritious meal inspo!